Here’s the definitive, step-by-step guide to use Google Wave, as observed by current user experiences. It is quite easy for anyone with a few minutes to kill and even low levels of curiosity.
- Step 1: Get invite, smile, and sign up.
- Step 2: Send a self-referencing wave to someone you barely know, but is the only one actually using Google Wave.
- Step 3: Try and find a use for it, or integrate it into daily tasks assuming more people will eventually join.
- Step 4: Stop using Google Wave.
- Step 5: Check in once a week and send the tweet “Anyone need a Google Wave invite?”
There you have it. I hope you find the service to be as productive as I have! If anyone needs an invite, let me know.